July 18, 2019 In It For the Long Haul, Matt & Sonja Johnson Ranch, Hinsdale, MT
Visit EventBrite to register for this free event. Your registration will help MOA plan for food. MOA FARM TOUR REGISTRATION
Events during the day will include:
- Multiple tours throughout the day including Hard Red Spring Wheat, and Oats fields, with variety comparisons, inter-seeding Clover and responsive strategies, airseeder and harrow discussions, input comparisons.
- Expert guest speakers.
- Cooking class with Chef Dyan Carson from Table for Six, Glasgow, MT
- Fun kids’ activities including hayride, pea flower/pod picking, and scavenger hunt
- Organic Advisory and Education Council (OAEC) update
Also unsponsored evening events, donations welcome.
- No-hook up camping spots available
- Rocky Mountain Oyster fry
- Economic comparison of Organic v. Conventional Agriculture System
Tour is free, open to the public. Coffee and scone welcome, lunch, and, late afternoon dessert social will be provided.
Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and footwear and bring camp chairs.
Pre-Registration is appreciated by July 10. If you are bringing children, please register each one and provide the child's age. Day of registration is available. Call Jamie Ryan Lockman (406) 546-6572 or email email@example.com for more information.