- This event has passed.
Planning For On-Farm Success Workshops 2020
January 29 @ 8:30 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until February 26, 2020
With opportunities in value-added, direct marketing, and new crops and technologies, there has never been a better time to start or expand an agriculture business in Montana. You have the skills to produce high-value products and Planning For On-Farm Success teaches you how to manage the profitable business that turns your passion into your career.
In Planning For On-Farm Success, you will learn how to:
- Create a Business Plan
- Evaluate New Market Opportunities
- Promote Your Brand
- Create Financial Documents
- Manage Your Cash Flow
- Access the Right Financing
- Prepare to Meet With a Lender
- Manage Risks in Your Operation
Each workshop includes:
- Expert Topic Instruction
- Q&A With Experienced Producers
- Networking with Fellow Farmers & Ranchers
- Supported Work on Your Farm or Ranch Plan
- Planning For On-Farm Success workbook
To obtain Farm Service Agency borrower financial management training credit, you must attend the workshops on Managing Your Financials and Financial Decision-Making. For more info on FSA credit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the links below to learn more about the curriculum.
Share your event with the Montana Organic Community.