- This event has passed.
Organic Agriculture Webinar Series: Water Conservation in Organic Production
October 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
NRCS Webinar Series – No pre-registration required.
This webinar will explore how organic producers can
avoid contamination from irrigation sources and how
organic producers can better conserve water (impact of
organic requirement to conserve natural resources).
The 2019 Organic Agriculture Webinar Series include:
- February 6, 2019 Transforming Manure from “Waste” to “Worth”
- March 5, 2019 Equipment for Mechanical Cultivation
- April 2, 2019 Benefits of Intercropping in Organic Systems
- June 4, 2019 Organic Specialty Fertilizers
- October 1, 2019 Water Conservation in Organic Production
- December 3, 2019 Organic Hop Production
See Training and Webinars – NRCS Organic Agriculture Webinars for details.
Share your event with the Montana Organic Community.