- This event has passed.
Organic Advisory and Education Council (OAEC) Organic Principles Review
July 17, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm MDTFree
The Montana State University ‐ Central Agricultural Research Center will host a 2019 Organic Principles Review
on July 17th, focusing on their initial launch of organic farming research. The event will include an overview of
the USDA‐OREI awarded grant “CREEP STOP,” and 2019 organic trial studies, field tours, and guest
speakers. Lunch will be provided. Registration is Appreciated.
Topics during the event will include:
- Thistle/Bind Weed research initiated at CARC
- Organic Barley Variety Trial
- Collaboration programs across MT, ND, and WA
- Organic Inoculants Trial
- Non‐Chemical Wild Oat and Kochia Study
- Wheat and Hemp “Date‐of‐Planting” Trial
Share your event with the Montana Organic Community.